Friday, January 1, 2010

[Life] staying at my parents' home

Now we most Japanese are in year-end/new year vacation, and I'm staying at my parents' home from 12/30. Compared with where I live, hometown is really rural side and have few shops, amusement spots, but a lot of nature. Yamanashi Pref. is known as the place where lots of fruits are yielded, especially peaches, grapes and prams, which can be seen in the scenery from my parents' home.
From 2010/01/01 Parents home

From 2010/01/01 Parents home


These scenery reminded me of my childhood, and I walked around to confirm what it is now. This is the place where I used to play when I was 5 year-old boy. Now the number of children has been getting smaller in my hometown and now no one is playing here, which is different picture from what it was in 20 years ago.

Time goes, and no one can go back to the past. All what we can do is making a progress toward future. Just keeping walking.
From 2010/01/01 Parents home

No comments:

Post a Comment